Renewal by Andersen is a full-service window installation company dedicated to lasting, beautiful, and energy efficient home improvements. Guaranteed. A division of the most trusted family of window brands in America-The Andersen Corporation-we’re backed by over 100 years of experience in the industry to provide window replacements for any Boise or Nampa area home.
Let us know how we can help you with replacement windows or patio doors at your Nampa, Boise, or Caldwell area home.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Fibrex® material is the exclusive composite material that all our Renewal by Andersen windows are made of. Constructed with 40% reclaimed wood fibers and reinforced with polymers, Fibrex® material is twice as strong as vinyl. Discover the possibilities.
Renewal by Andersen uses certified masters to install every window and patio door. Our certified master installers measure, match, insulate, and seal with great attention to detail, so you can count on your new home improvement to perform.
& Numerous Design Options
Each replacement window style is fully customizable at every step. We offer a range of interior and exterior colors, grilles, hardware, and even different shapes. Learn more about how you can uniquely match your home’s architectural style.
Renewal by Andersen windows and patio doors are covered by a robust limited warranty that deals with its appearance, performance, and even the installation. Learn more about our 20-year transferable warranty below.
We would love to help you with your next Nampa or Boise area home improvement project! Our goal is to make the entire window replacement process super easy for you from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to get started improving the look and feel of your home. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window consultation? Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and ask about our special offers!
Fibrex® material’s durability means wider panes of glass supported by narrower frames, giving your room the largest possible view! Plus, the extrusion process fuses color into the material for long-lasting vibrancy. Choose from a wide palette—including hard-to-find dark exterior colors. This process also allows Fibrex® material to be molded into various shapes. Whether you want to match the architectural style of your house or opt for a more modern look, Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are made to fit you.
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material has superior thermal insulating properties and when combined with Anderson® High-Performance™ Low-E4® glasses, it can help you save money on energy bills.
All Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows are fully customizable by you every step of the way. Enjoy a range of colors, shapes, grille, and hardware options – plus the strength of our Fibrex® material allows for thinner frames and a better view!
Complement your Nampa or Boise home with the perfect window replacement solution, customized entirely by you.
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and more view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting** colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Renewal by Andersen home improvement is always backed by the quality assurance of certified master installers. That means any project-large or small-is completed thoroughly and with total attention to detail. Our expert window contractors are experienced in every type of home and window type, and can find your ideal widow or door solution no matter what! They’ll also have you enjoying your new home improvement hassle-free and sooner than you think, by:
- Preparing the work area beforehand with heavy-duty protective gear to prevent any damage to your home,
- Following a step-by-step procedure to ensure every detail is correct, then showing you how to most effectively use your new windows,
- And leaving the work area cleaner than they found it—even taking the old windows with them for a truly hassle-free experience.
The value of Renewal by Andersen windows lies in their durability, design, and long-term construction. The proof? We back each window replacement with a limited 20-year warranty. Learn more when you contact an experienced design consultant today.
Renewal by Andersen windows are installed once-and correctly-right when you need them. Guaranteed. Contact us today for more information on the long-term value of our replacement windows.
Only Renewal by Andersen’s proprietary Fibrex® material allows for lasting design in nearly any size or shape. That’s because every window is custom-made to fit your home.
Choose from over 50 possible interior and exterior color combinations, 13 hardware finishes, your choice of grille options, and 13 unique shapes! Because Fibrex® material frames are shaped during the extrusion process, they’re guaranteed to hold without bending, bowing, or flaking over time—even in rounded shapes!
Learn more about custom specialty windows when you schedule an in-home design consultation today regarding window replacements in your Nampa home.